Heartland Homes is proud to have mortgage partners prepared to serve the financial needs of our customers quickly and efficiently as you move though the loan process. Whether you are a first time homebuyer looking for Bond money or a seasoned real estate buyer with unique requirements you will find Heartland Homes has a program that will fit your circumstances.
Through our Preferred Lenders, we have the following financing options available:
- Conventional Conforming - With maximum loan amounts up to $417,000 and access to both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, we offer a variety of products when conventional financing best fits our clients' needs.
- Conventional Non-conforming - Provides financing for clients with alternative income documentation and those with credit challenges, or those with loan amounts over $417,000.
- Government Loans FHA/VA FHA - helps first time borrowers and those making low down payments, allowing a 3.5% down payment and loan amounts up to $271,050.
- VA - is for military veterans and those with VA eligibility, allowing up to 100% financing for loan amounts up to $417,000. This product is for those purchasing or refinancing, as well as for first time home buyers.
- Bridge Financing Options - are available for those who want to move ahead with purchasing a new home before selling their current home.
- Credit Builders Program - This program was created to help borrowers understand their credit, build credit, clean up old credit, and raise credit scores being reported from the three major repositories, Equifax, Transunion, and Experian. Every borrower is entitled to one free copy of this report from each of these three repositories. Annualcreditreport.com is one of the websites that allows you to check this. We encourage our borrowers who have current or past credit problems to start their process with us to stay informed on what is being reported. It is recommended that everyone monitor their credit reports at least once a year to make sure nothing is being reported inaccurately, there is no identity theft, and their accounts are reporting in good standing. Having a higher credit score not only helps when getting a mortgage, but is also a factor when obtaining insurance, jobs, loans, and many other services.